Thursday, April 23, 2015

#1 FF: Feature & Follow


How did you come up with your blog title and address? Does it have a special meaning for you? – Suggested by The Paperback Princess

I don't think I have ever talked about this before. Back in 2009 I was trying to come up with a name to call my book blog. Obviously, I love paranormal-romance type novels so I thought something that would relate to that would be best. Immediately, I thought of the Harry Potter series. However, maybe I should clarify, I thought of all the movie adaptations of Harry Potter since I have yet to read the books. 

I cannot recall if I had been re-watching the films at that point or if I just could not forget this little guy.  However, my mind quickly thought of: 


I love devouring books....I'm a monster of books...I eat books up *not literally*. So thanks to Harry Potter's The Monster Book of Monsters and my love for paranormal I mashed them together to create my blog name.  That was the inspiration & creation behind my book blog name. 



This is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read


10 comments:

Unknown said...

How unique! That is a story to tell somewhere on your blog for it's priceless!

Your first F&F? Then welcome and congrats

New Follower

Marsha @ Keeper Bookshelf

My FF

Aj @ Read All The Things! said...

I think the title of your blog is really cool. I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

CraftyOtakuReader said...

I love the story of your blog name's creation! (And your blog name, of course).

My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/04/feature-follow-friday-blog-titles.html

New follower.

BookCupid said...

Lol, perfect blog title. Books are so delicious. New GFC and insta follower. My Ff

Beth said...

I think your name is cute. Kind of 'does what it says on the tin', but pretty original too!
New bloglovin follower :)
Beth x
www.thequietpeople.com

Cayt said...

That's such a fitting name. I never thought about books that way, but I do "eat them up" too! Nice! :)

New follower!
My FF!

Unknown said...

I love how you came up with your name and that it ties back to the Harry Potter series, which is one of my favorites of all time!! New follower via GFC.

Shannon @ The Tale Temptress FF

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

I love how you came up with the name..New follower.

a booklion's hideaway said...

New follower via GFC.
I like your name, its cool how you took it from HP.
here is My FF

Unknown said...

Great backstory and an awesome stand-out name!

New GFC and Twitter follower.

Thea @  Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design