Friday, May 8, 2015

#2 FF: Feature and Follow

(Image from Parajunkee. Meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read)

How do you decide what books to read? -So Many Books, So Little Time
Usually by reading or hearing about the book synopsis whether it be online, on the back of a book, on book blogs or youtube videos. If the plot piques my interest then I will try to read the first few chapters and if I end up liking it then I will find myself reading the whole book.

Sometimes book covers and book trailers make me want to randomly pick up a book (without look at the bio).

How do you guys decide?


Monster Of Books


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Usually if I give a book a few chapters then I'm done for & hooked into a book! I choose books based on their covers, synopsis & blogger/friend recommendations, especially from GR's :)
New follower via Bloglovin'

Unknown said...

I'm completely guilty of judging a book by its cover. Lol! Then I read the synopsis and look at the reviews and ratings on Goodreads. I'm a mood reader, too. Sometimes I love fantasy, sometimes it bores me to death. Like right now! I'm only reading YA contemporary romances. (:

New follower!

Fantastic Book Review said...

I'm a goodreads girl! Thanks for stopping by. New follower via GFC.

Cayt said...

I like to find books by their gorgeous covers too. Though I won't read them, even if the cover is great, if it doesn't sound like something I'd like.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design