Monday, May 11, 2015

Musing Mondays- May 11, 2015

(Image from A Daily Rhythm)

Musing Mondays is a meme created by A Daily Rhythm in which we chose and answer a prompt and then answer a random question of the week. 
Up Next I Think I will read...


I already bought a copy of The Heir (Selection #4) by Kiera Cass and Velvet by Temple West comes out this week :D Images come from Goodreads. 
This Week's Random Question
Do you have a “kindred” reading buddy — someone who very closely shares your taste in books? If not, do you wish you did?
Not really. Most of my friends do not read :( and the ones that do have different taste in books. I have one friend who loves Cassandra Clare's books as much as I do though. Both of us are excited for the upcoming Shadowhunter T.V series and have been talking a lot about that lately.

I wish I could have a "kindred" reading buddy (or will find one soon) because then I could actually express my excitement for fictional characters and have them understand what in the world I am talking about.

What is your answer to this question?

4 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Definitely! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

Tina @ The Cactus Jefa said...

I hope you find a reading buddy! My sister and I have similar tastes in books so thats who I read books with.

Tina, The Bookworm

iLuvReadingTooMuch said...

I NEED The Heir! Love the series so much :D Hope it’s a good read! Happy Reading :)

Cheryl said...

Love the covers on both of these.

I don't really have a reading buddy either. I like doing my own thing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design