Saturday, May 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (4) : May 23, 2015 and Weekly Wrap- Up

(Images from Tynga's Reviews)
"Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!"-Hosted and Quoted By: Tynga's Reviews 
Bought (From Amazon)
First rule of dealing with hot vampire bodyguards? Don't fall in love. After losing both her parents before age seventeen, aspiring designer Caitlin Holte feels like her whole world has been turned upside down, and that was before the terrifying encounter with a supernatural force. Then, she learns that her hot bad-boy neighbor, Adrian—who might have just saved her life—is actually a half-demon vampire. Suddenly Caitlin is stuck with a vampire bodyguard who feels that the best way to protect her is to become her pretend boyfriend. Trouble is, Caitlin is starting to fall in love for real, while Adrian can never love a human. Caitlin trusts Adrian to keep her safe from his demon father, but will he be able to protect her heart? Synopsis and Image from Goodreads
Thoughts: I fell in love with the cover and the synopsis. Currently I am reading this novel and basically devouring it :D I love it!! I cannot wait until it's sequel. Review will be up soon.

Weekly Wrap Up
Monday: Review The Elite (Selection #2) by Kiera Cass

Thursday: WoW The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender

Friday: FF (4): How do you write your reviews?

Saturday: Stacking the Shelves: Velvet by Temple West


28 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Velvet sounds good, hope that you enjoy and have a great weekend.

Krystianna said...

Great haul this week! Velvet sounds very good, though I've not heard any reviews on it yet. Happy reading! :)
Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

I love the cover. Ok it has been ages since I read a YA vampire novel. But that blurb has got my attention. Sounds so different. Demon vampire bodyguard. Might just have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my book haul. Have a beautiful weekend.

Unknown said...

Hmm I'm not really a big vampire fan, but Velvet sounds interesting!

Here's my StS

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Velvet sounds like a good paranormal read - it's been so long since I've read something like this! I hope you enjoy it :)

Stacey Brutger said...

What a beautiful cover!

Happy Reading!

JC Jones said...

Velvet sound like a good read. Thanks for visiting.

Melliane said...

It sounds good, I hope you'll like it. Happy reading!

Katie T. said...

Thanks for visiting me earlier :) Great Haul. Happy reading :))

Sugar and Snark said...

The red title is very striking against the white cover! Enjoy your book :)

Sugar & Snark

Dragana M. said...

I love the cover of Velvet too. Good to hear it's nice on the inside too. Looking forward to the review. :)

Annette Mills said...

I've been seeing Velvet quite a bit. You are right -- lovely cover. Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by.

Emma @ The Book Brief said...

Velvet has a gorgeous cover! Hope you enjoy it & thanks for visiting :)

Anonymous said...

That cover is amazing!

Sherry Jolly said...

You're right! That is an absolutely amazing cover!

Sherry

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms said...

Velvet sounds really good, I hope you'll enjoy it :) Vampires that are slightly different from the 'norm' always amaze me.
Have a great week ahead and happy reading :)

Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

Alyssa said...

Gah! I loved Velvet! I usually don't read vampire books (ever since the Twilight series finished, I've been so anti-vampire lol. It's not even that I hated the series - it was okay for me - I've hated the proliferation of vampire books following the Twilight series). So this one was a welcome surprise! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

Mallory @ The Local Muse said...

Love that cover!
Thanks for stopping by the The Local Muse

Shannon @ It Starts at Midnight said...

Oooh Velvet sounds so interesting! I have been on the fence about whether to buy it but perhaps I will! Hope you continue to enjoy it and have a great week!

Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

Sofia T. said...

Wow! The cover is amazing1 Happy reading :)

Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm said...

This sounds really good and I love the cover! :)

vvb32 reads said...

Glad to hear you are liking this one. It does have an intrigueing cover and premise. I'll note it for when I am in the vampire mode.

Eileen said...

I've heard lots of great stuff about Velvet so I can't wait for my copy to arrive :D

Eileen @ BookCatPin

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoy it! I plan to read it soon!

Unknown said...

That cover is awesome! Glad you're enjoying it so far. Happy reading!

Unknown said...

I thought Velvet looked really interesting! I'm glad you like it! I definitely need to check it out.

Jessica @ The Psychotic Nerd said...

I have not read this book, but it looks very interesting! I'm glad you're enjoying it! :)

Genesis Sheli said...

I love the cover of Velvet! It looks so interesting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Custom design by Linda of Berries and Cream Blog Design